The brand new Hyundai IONIQ 6 provides potential Australian electrical automobile purchasers who don’t need an SUV, a refreshing sedan possibility loaded with trade main tech.
A few of the key options embrace:
- as much as 614km WLTP vary within the DYNAMIQ variant.
- ultra-low aerodynamic 0.217 coefficient of drag for the DYNAMIQ variant.
- 10-80% tremendous quick charging in 18 minutes from a 350kW DC charger, due to the 800V structure.
- 12.3 inch digital digital instrument cluster & 12.3 inch Multimedia navigation unit.
- Over-The-Air (OTA) car system updates for the primary time in a Hyundai EV, Bluelink linked automobile companies with an expanded suite of EV-specific options.
- ANCAP most 5-star security ranking.
It’s our understanding that 1000 Ioniq 6 automobiles have been allotted to Australia for 2023, with 300 already offered.
Driveaway pricing will fluctuate from state to state however the NSW configurator for a Sydney postcode says $76,549 for the bottom stage DYNAMIQ variant.
There are 3 variants:
- DYNAMIQ provides the longest driving vary, in a premium bundle
- TECHNIQ brings further energy, all-wheel drive, and an array of additional options
- EPIQ is the final word grade and options cutting-edge know-how together with Digital Facet Mirrors and a battery conditioning system
To search out out extra go to the Hyundai Australia Ioniq 6 web site.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings