Telstra’s carbon impartial MVNO, Belong, has introduced that it has partnered with Kingfisher to launch Second Life Telephones which is able to supply pre-owned smartphones for worth and environmentally acutely aware customers.
The pre-owned and refurbed gadget program gives each varied and restricted units, primarily Apple’s iPhone however just a few Samsung Galaxy units at cheap costs and is being marketed by way of new TV advert working throughout the main TV networks, YouTube and social media apps as an eco-friendly different to buying a brand-new gadget.
Belong head of product and advertising, Aaliah Eggins-Bryson has said on the launch of Belong’s Second Life providers that:
“too many Australians consider cell phones don’t have any materials affect on the atmosphere than different issues of their lives however in actual fact, yearly, the world throws away round 44.7 million tonnes of tech. That is why we’ve launched Second Life Telephones; as a result of probably the most sustainable cellphone is the one which already exists.”
So what units are on supply, properly here’s a full record:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G in cosmic gray – 128GB – $669
- Samsung Galaxy S20 in cosmic black – 128GB – $699
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G in cosmic black – 128GB – $649
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G in both cloud lavender, cloud navy, cloud purple or cloud white – 128GB – $559
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Extremely 5G in both phantom black or phantom silver – 128GB – $949
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Extremely 5G in both phantom black or phantom silver – 256GB – $999
- iPhone 11 64GB in white or black – $599
- iPhone 11 Professional in area gray – 64GB – $699
- iPhone 11 Professional in area gray – 256GB – $789
- iPhone 11 Professional Max in area gray – 64GB – $799
- iPhone X in area gray or Silver – 64GB – $439
- iPhone X in area gray or Silver – 256GB – $489
- iPhone XR in both black, Product (Pink), yellow, white, blue or coral – 64GB – $459
- iPhone XR in both black, Product (Pink), yellow, white, blue or coral – 128GB – $489
- iPhone XS in both area gray, gold or silver – 64GB – $479
- iPhone XS in both area gray, gold or silver – 256GB – $539
You may try the hyperlink right here to see how Belong’s second life cellphone system in partnership with Kingfisher works and take a look at the offers listed above in the event you’re available in the market for a cellphone however don’t need to break the financial institution in getting some excessive finish and mid vary units at cut price costs.