In the event you like to journey, adventuring across the nation is usually a enjoyable and thrilling exercise. Whether or not it’s travelling for necessity, comparable to shifting, or travelling for pleasure and journey*, we now have tricks to make it a protected and pleasant expertise in your cat if you happen to’re bringing them alongside. However first, we need to share some enjoyable Canadian journey cats on Instagram.
*Earlier than travelling ensure you’re updated with authorities journey rules and protocols to make sure a enjoyable journey for everybody.
If these images make you’re feeling impressed, learn on for our security suggestions for travelling with cats on the finish of our weblog!
Canadian journey cats
- Olaf is a part-time mannequin and full-time journey cat, trekking his means round Canada. In the event you take pleasure in beautiful lake views and cute cats, this web page is for you.
Right here is Olaf in stunning British Columbia!
- Siblings Reese and Oreo, from Calgary, like to be outdoors and discover. Observe their web page to see the place they journey to subsequent.
Simply chilling by the lake.
- Do you’re keen on mountain climbing, tenting, and street journeys? Sierra the Benegal kitten loves these actions, too.
Cats could make nice mountain climbing buddies!
- A cat who enjoys being out on the water? Wolf is a two-year-old rescue journey cat from Vancouver who likes to discover from the vantage of a stand-up-paddleboard.
Having enjoyable on the paddleboard.
Learn how to journey with cats
Now that you’ve got some journey inspiration from a number of of our favorite journey cat Instagram influencers, listed here are a few of our journey security suggestions to remember in your subsequent journey together with your feline buddy:
- Be sure you pack all needed objects in your cat together with meals, water, a leash, drugs, toys, blankets, first assist package, litter provide, and grooming provides.
- If you’re travelling by automotive, preserve the automotive at a cushty temperature utilizing air-con or warmth when needed.
- Feed your companion animal a light-weight meal a minimum of 4 hours earlier than the journey to assist stop automotive illness and nausea.
- Stop your furry buddy from sticking their head out the window since sudden stops or particles may cause damage.
- Schedule relaxation stops for each two to 4 hours for train, rest room, and water breaks.
- If crossing any borders, carry copies of any required paperwork (comparable to proof of vaccinations).
- Ensure your cat is leashed or secured in a cushty cat service earlier than you open the automotive doorways to stop them from darting out.
- Hold your cat’s persona in thoughts – if adventures aren’t for them, go away them at residence the place they’re comfy.
- Guarantee they’re microchipped and preserve your contact data up-to-date.
Learn extra journey suggestions right here: https://ontariospca.ca/weblog/travelling-safely-with-your-pet/
In the event you do go on enjoyable journey journeys this summer time together with your furry buddy, ensure to publish it and tag us @ontariospca. Glad adventuring!